There are many ways to find out if you are compatible with your partner. Astrology has been used for thousands of years to help people make good matching choices. This age-old practice using data pertaining to your birth and helps to analyze correspondences.
This information is then used to create a birth chart. Your astrological birth chart will then reveal which planets influences your love life, attributes, strengths, and weaknesses. In much the same way, your partners birth information will be used to create a corresponding birth chart for him or her.
Using these two charts, a comparison is drawn to see if the two of you are positively aligned. Using the information collected over thousand of years, an astrologer is able to draw conclusions and make a prediction for the two of you.
Many people are shocked and baffled by the accuracy of these predictions. In fact, you may wonder how is it your sun sign seems to be such an accurate predictor of behaviour. This is a good question to ask. In short, astrologers have figured out a method to analyze each person unique birth chart. This birth chart will help them uncover what cosmic influences may be coloring your behaviour and choices.
In many cultures, an astrologer is seen as an integral part of potential marriages. Before a match is made, an astrologer is hired to see if the potential match is a good one. Various planetary alignments and star positions are analyzed, and the compatibility of the couple is checked. If any problems are foreseen, the astrologer will look for potential remedies. However, some couples have decided not get married, based on the advice of an astrologer.
In modern times, many people have turned to the use of “Love Calculators” when it comes to match-making. These are online applications that can be accessed using a home computer. The potential couple enters their birth dates, and the software comes up with an astrological profile of the couple.
Many people enjoy using these because the results are quick and can be shared on social networking sites. If you are interested in some simple “love matching” information then the simplified details below may be helpful. Remember that a good LoveMatch reading can only be provided by a trained astrologer who specialises in relationship astrology.
That said, some commonly known general Astrological Compatibilities are listed below:
– Aries: Aries is a fire sign. If you are an Aries then you are a great match with other Aries, Leos, and Sagittarius.
– Taurus: As an earth sign, Taureans find good mates with Virgos, Capricorns, and Taurus.
– Gemini: People born under the sign of Gemini are best matched with Libra, Aquarius, Gemini.
– Cancer: Those born under the Cancer sun sign are well matched with Scorpio, Pisces, and Cancer.
– Leo: People under the influence of Leo find great matches with Sagittarius, Aries and Leo.
– Virgo: Virgos are most compatible with Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.
– Libra: Libras are happiest when paired with Gemini, Aquarius, and Libras.
– Scorpio: Scorpios find good mates within the families of Scorpio, Pisces, and Cancer.
– Sagittarius: Those born under this sun sign make good homes with people born under Sagittarius, Leo, and Aquarius.
– Capricorn: Capricorns find great love matches with Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn lovers.
– Aquarius: Aquarius are very compatible with other Geminis, Libras, and Aquarius.
– Pisces: Native Pisces have great relationships with Cancers, Scorpios, and of course other Pisceans.
As I’ve suggested earlier, please keep in mind that the art of Astrology is much more complex than this simple chart. There are a variety of influences in one’s unique star chart that can affect a love match. When choosing an astrological match it’s important that you have as much information as possible.
No matter how seriously you decide to take astrology, remember that each of us is unique. While a star chart reading can provide some insight to our daily lives, it doesn’t predetermine our destinies. Remember, it’s ultimately important for you and you alone to decide for yourself which match is meant for you.
If you are going to visit a professional astrologer, be sure to bring as much accurate information with you as you can. Most importantly, you’ll want the exact date and time of you and your match’s births. The astrologer may also ask for the location (part of the world) where each of you was born.